Sunday, September 25, 2005

Fantasy TV Anyone?

Last year I participated in the Fantasy TV Game where you draft a lineup of TV characters and quirks found on specific shows. Points are allocated for various appearances and activities during an episode. Teams - the lineups selected by players - are matched up each week. At the end of the regular season - usually six weeks - after which the top teams participate in two weeks of "sweeps". It sort of works like a fantasy football league. Last year I participated in three public leagues and won one.

This year I'm interested in setting up a private league with readers of this blog. If you're interested in participating email me and when I get five other people who are interested in playing I'll set up a league and send you passwords. There's no cost, but you do have to register at the website. For the record I've never had any spam problem with them.

Let's see if we can have some fun with this!

No comments: