Friday, July 20, 2007

New Poll – Who should win the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy

Yes, my infamous polls are back, with a new poll service provider – Bravenet. There was actually a provider that I liked better, but unfortunately their code had a tendency to take out virtually everything on my sidebar! And I can't figure out why. If I can ever figure out why the code didn't work I might go back to them

Okay, so here's the rules part. Vote for the actor who you think should win the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy, not the one that you think the Emmy voters will choose. Feel free to make comments on the poll in this post. Simple right.

Voting on this category ends on the morning of July 25. (That's one thing I did like about both my old polling service and the one I couldn't get to work – they'd automatically end the poll on a specified date. With Bravenet I have to watch the date myself.)

No comments: