Monday, March 31, 2008

An Apology Of Sorts

I have to apologize for the lack of posts over the last little while. Most of last week and part of the week before was spent dealing with a situation that was causing me and my mother a considerable amount of stress. That resolved itself last Thursday. Then, starting Friday night, I was spending time with my little nephew. Combined with the reversion to type by FOX with regards to The Return of Jezebel James – cancelled after three episodes – and Canterbury's Law – moved to the Friday Night death slot – I haven't got much to write about yet. I confess that taking a vacation from the PTC and their inanity has been a joy.

On the plus side, for a future piece of deathless prose I am now living with a 42" Samsung plasma TV and an up-converting DVD player (also a Samsung). What we don't have as yet is an HD cable box to get the full effect of the 720p/1080i capability of the new set. I've been trying to write about the new TV but without having the full HD effect to describe it's hard to make comparisons. Right now the new TV is just bigger and wider than my conventional 25". More to come on that I'm sure.

And don't forget what tomorrow is – I haven't.

No comments: