Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Help

Okay, so I've finished scanning the 1969 TV Guide Fall Preview (very frustrating – the scanner or the program conked out when I was halfway through and I had to start all over again) and I've done up an Excel spreadsheet for my own convenience to track the shows through the year. Where the problem lies is with mid-season replacements. I've managed to work out all of them except for two hour-long time slots, and I need some help:

  • When the ABC Wednesday Night Movie moved to Monday night one hour of it was replaced with The Johnny Cash Show, but what series followed Johnny Cash at 10 p.m. Eastern?
  • What replaced the Glenn Campbell Goodtime Hour on Wednesday nights at 7:30 Eastern when Glenn's show moved to Sunday night at 9 to replace The Leslie Uggams Show?

If you know the answers please contact me by e-mail. There's a no-prize waiting for you.

Updated: Okay, I've found the Wednesday night show on CBS, but I'm still looking for the name of the Wednesday night show at 10 p.m. on ABC.

No comments: