Friday, June 18, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes

I just did a modification to the blog. I’ve replaced my old third party blogroll with the Blogger version. Turns out the sit providing the old blogroll was giving me a 404 error when I tried to go there to change a few things around, so they got the bum’s rush. The modification wasn’t hard to make but checking out all of those blogs for ones that were essentially dead, that took time.

Summer of course is a good time for a TV Blogger to fiddle around with formats, concepts and general look and feel things. There isn’t much to review (no comments from the peanut gallery about how “much” I’ve reviewed in the past year) and you can try new stuff. This isn’t the end of the changes either. I want to spruce up the old joint. It may or may not be an Extreme Makeover: Homepage Edition project but there are some things I’d like to try over the next couple of months, and why not try it now.

No comments: