Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Poll–Outstanding Comedy Series

First things first: I’ve decided not to do the “Outstanding Reality-Competition” category this year. There are two basic reasons for this. First and foremost, I want to start the “Which show will be cancelled the quickest?” polls before most of the new shows debut and I’d be pushing it if I ran the Reality-Competition poll. I need better time management for this. Second, the Reality Competition category has basically been dominated by The Amazing Race… everywhere except here. It sort of takes the sport out of it. So let’s skip the category this year.

 

As usual, the rules are simple. Vote for the series that you think should win the Emmy as Outstanding Comedy Series, and if you feel the urge to comment on the nominees or the poll, feel free to do so right here.

 

Deadline is Tuesday September 4th at around noon(ish).

1 comment:

Todd Mason said...

This is the kind of spavined list I expect from awards-show folks, and they don't disappoint...though I haven't yet looked up the Emmy that a more deserving candidate, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, is up for.