Monday, June 20, 2005

Poll Results - Which Of These Summer Series Do You Like?

As you can see the results are in on the first I Am A Child Of Television Poll and there's a tie between The Inside and Dancing With The Stars as the summer show you like the best - sort of, but I'll explain that in a moment. Hell's Kitchen and TV? In the Summer!? were tied for third, with Fire Me Please and a misspelled Beauty and the Geek coming in last. If my brother voted I know which one he voted for.

In the interest of full disclosure I have to tell you that one of the votes for Dancing With The Stars was cast by me. I had been having some trouble with the system and cast a test vote once I thought I had all of the bugs worked out. I don't think that it makes the result less valid since I do indeed prefer Dancing With The Stars to the other choices. Don't get me wrong I think The Inside is an excellent show an think that it's criminal of Fox to be broadcasting it during the summer, but I have a lot of fun watching Dancing with the Stars and whatever else you can say about The Inside, fun it ain't.

I'll have a new poll later today. (And hopefully a new show review that I was forced by circumstances to hold over for the weekend.)

No comments: