Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Poll - Outstanding Reality-Competition Series

This is the fifth of this year’s Emmy Polls, not that there are very many people participating in them. The question this week is who should win the Emmy in the category  of Outstanding Reality-Competition Series. This category was an upset last year when Top Chef beat the only other show to win in this category The Amazing Race.
 
Just to remind anyone who is planning to vote of the “rules”: please vote for the actor that you think should win the Emmy in this category, not necessarily the one that you think will win it. Please feel free to comment on why you are voting the way that you are voting. If you comment I will run them.

Deadline for this poll is about noon on Saturday August 20th, although if the pattern holds, I won’t get around to doing anything with the poll results until a few hours later.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hmm. Don't watch enough reality TV to make an informed decision, but I hope you feel better this week.

Brent McKee said...

Thanks Ben. It was a rough week and part of my recovery - a problem with my legs - is still ongoing but as of now I'm generally feeling okay.