Friday, August 17, 2012

New Poll–Outstanding Lead Actor In A Drama

As usual, please vote for the actor you feel should win the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama rather than for the one you believe will win if they aren’t one and the same. And, again as usual feel free to comment on why you feel they should win in the category – or why someone else shouldn’t. Do NOT feel free to include an ad for Comcast’s “The Hopper” DVR service. I’ve been getting a number of those and they go right to the Spam Bucket.

Deadline for this poll is Sunday August 26 at around noon(ish). By which time I will hopefully figure out what the next poll will be.

1 comment:

Toby O'B said...

I could only pass judgement on two of the performances this time around. Hugh Bonneville was good, but he was let down by a really bad plot point that felt rushed and didn't go anywhere.

I'm not a fan of Damian Lewis, but I thought he was aces in "Homeland".