Wednesday, May 31, 2006

And Cue The Soup Shot


Some time ago Mark Evanier tried to start or continue (I'm not sure which) the tradition of bloggers posting a picture of a can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup when they're going to be unable to post for a while. Check that - when they know they aren't going to be able to post for a while. Well who am I to argue with tradition. I'm going to be away from the computer for about a week. My brother Greg is taking a well deserved break from repairing the traffic lights here in the city and is flying down to Windsor to watch the Boston Red Sox - oh yes and visit his aunt and uncle, but with Greg it's about the Sox - and I have to house/dog sit for him while he's gone. I'll be able to get back to the computer from time to time during this week, but not enough to be able to do any serious writing. On the bright side, Greg has a grey market Direct TV dish so I'll be able to see some shows that I don't normally get to see and write about them when I get back. Or, you know, not.

No comments: