Saturday, May 27, 2006

New Poll - Which show's renewal surprised you the most?

Every season there are shows where the networks surprise us by actually renewing a show. It may be something that makes us react by saying "what the hell were they smokin' when they renewed that?", one that makes us say "how'd they manage that?" or on very rare occasion something that makes us say "I'm amazed that they were smart enough to keep that around." Whatever the reason, these show surprise us by still being around.

Please, if you got other shows that have been renewed for this season that surprise you, let me know about them. Also, be aware that while I will have the results in about a week, I probably won't be able to write about them for a while after for reasons I'll explain in a few days.



No comments: