Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Poll - What new series that is currently running should have been cancelled already?

Sorry for not getting this up sooner but I've had this sort of allergy thing going on and I was sort of out of it most of Saturday.

I mentioned the previous post that "turn about is fair play." The poll question this time around is "What new series that is currently running should have been cancelled already?" For the purpose of this poll, we're only going to consider shows that debuted before December 31, 2006 - basically that only eliminates Knights of Prosperity, Grease: You're The One That I Want and In Case Of Emergency from the list.

I really do want to see comments on this, in the same way that I wanted to see comments about the cancelled shows. If you think a show should have been cancelled, why do you think it should have been cancelled.

No comments: