Monday, January 22, 2007

New Poll - Which of these series is the best new show so far this season?

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to set this poll up the way I wanted it but also in a way that would satisfy some of the people who are reading the blog. My original intention was to list just the shows that managed to make it to the beginning fo January without being cancelled. But of course there were some shows that the public didn't warm to that were superior to some of the shows that made it this far. And yet I didn't want to add all of the cancelled shows. So what I've decided is to add the two shows that I missed in the "shows that should have been cancelled" poll, plus the top vote getter in the "shows that shouldn't have been cancelled" poll, plus a certain show which had people demanding a revote, and drop 1 vs. 100. Also, because of some of the things that happened in the previous poll I will be activating "cookie checking" function which will prevent multiple votes from a single user. It's not that I don't trust the people who voted but given the history of previous polls here this result seemed somewhat fishy. And then I think I might go looking for a different polling service.

Please feel free to comment on this poll.

No comments: