Friday, July 25, 2008

Poll Results - Who Do You Think Will Win The Emmy For Outstanding Actress In A Comedy?

Okay, this is going to be short and not overly sweet. Only two of you voted and you both voted for Tina Fey. Tina's picture is probably going to take up more space than this evaluation of the results.

Now I happen to agree with you – both of you – on this. I think Tina Fey is a standout in 30 Rock. Of course it probably doesn't hurt that she's the head writer on the show. Nor does it hurt to be working with Alec Baldwin Of course, since I so rarely watch sitcoms (including 30 Rock I confess) I'm not really in a position to judge the respective nominees.

But still: only two votes!?!?!

I might as well put the new poll up now, in hopes that it might garner more than two votes. This time around the question is "Who do you think will win the Emmy for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy?" As usual it isn't who do you believe will win, but rather who do believe should win. Feel free to comment here.

Two votes?!

No comments: