Saturday, August 09, 2008

New Poll - Who Do You Think Should Win The Emmy For Outstanding Actor In A Drama?

The Nominees:

  • Gabriel Byrne (In Treatment)
  • Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad)
  • Jon Hamm (Mad Men)
  • Michael C. Hall (Dexter)
  • James Spader (Boston Legal)
  • Hugh Laurie (House)

A six horse race – something I'd like to see more of from the Emmys because there are too many programming sources to make an Oscar like restriction to five entries per category – and this category is the one where we really see the sudden dominance of cable. In my mind there are five great performances here (I'll give you three guesses which one I think doesn't belong; first two don't count) and while I have my favourites I can any one of those five winning. I just wouldn't like it to be the sixth one.

Remember, I'd like you to vote for who should win, not who you think will win, and don't be influenced by my opinions.

No comments: