Tuesday, April 18, 2006

New Polls - Which of these TV Shows from 1995-2005 has the best original theme music?

Carrying on with what I mentioned in the previous post, let's have a look at the most popular theme music from the period between 1995 and 2005. With the exception of The Simpsons these shows are no longer on (and The Simpsons is only here because I forgot to put it on the previous list - I had to bump the Walker Texas Ranger theme for it). Once again the music on this list is mostly based on my own favourite shows and features original theme music not adaptations of existing songs. There are gaps - I used Wikipedia's listings of US network TV seasons as a memory aid and there are gaps in their show listings. Feel free to comment and tell me what I foolishly missed. I have a couple of suspicions as to what might get the most votes.

No comments: